FROZEN YOGURT DOTS
We hope your little ones like yogurt, because they are going to LOVE it when its frozen! These cute and little frozen yogurt dots are the perfect healthy after school snack! These treats are also super easy and fast to make. You can add in sprinkles or chocolate chips, whatever your munchkin enjoys. You can leave them plain too, they are just as good!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Cookie sheet or wax paper.
- Plastic Bag
- & of course a freezer
1. Put the yogurt in a plastic bag.
2. Cut a small hole in one corner of the bag.
3. Squeeze little dots onto your cookie sheet or wax paper.
4. Freeze for one-two hours.
Boogie Bear and Friends.