Hey There Beautiful Mommas!
We found some AMAZING treats for Serious Summer Time Fun!
You have to try these adorable and delicious popsicles!
Cool Watermelon Summer Fruitsicles
Do you have a popsicle mold? If not, go get one! They are very inexpensive and you are going to need one for these yummy treats! Cool watermelon summer fruitsicles are naturally sweet watermelon pops, the kids can even help with the preparation.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 cups blended watermelon (about 1/4 of a large watermelon)
- 1 fresh "Young Thai Coconut"
- Juice of one lime
- 3 Kiwis
WHAT TO DO:
- Pour the blended watermelon about 2/3 of the way into the mold. Secure the lid to the mold and insert the popsicle stick. Freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Blend the water and the meat of the Young Thai Coconut together until completely smooth. Remove the lid from the mold and fill half of the remaining space in the mold with the coconut mixture. Place back in the freezer for 2-4 hours. (If you are using a mold with a lid, you need not bother to put the lid back on as it will be tricky to get all of the sticks back through their respective holes. By this time the sticks are frozen in place so the lid is not necessary).
- Peel and blend the kiwis with the lime juice. Fill the last remaining space in the mold with this blend and place back into freezer until the pops are completely frozen (approximately another 4 hours).
- Serving Size: Makes 10 popsicles.