Mid Week Treats? Oh Yeah. Bring it on!
We were digging for some easy yummy treats for a snack or after dinner dessert and found this super fun recipe!
Look, your little ones are digging into some sushi! These adorable banana peanut butter sushi rolls are healthy and easy to roll up. Your kids can have these as an after dinner treat, or lunch time snack. To make it even better, warm up a little chocolate for dipping!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Peanut Butter (Or almond butter)
- Whole wheat corn tortillas
- Spread peanut butter on one whole side of a whole wheat corn tortilla.
- Starting at the edge, place a banana on the tortilla and roll like a burrito until you can not roll it anymore.
- Cut the rolled tortilla into small pieces like sushi. Add a raisin for garnish, or a chocolate chip.
- Serve with Milk, and Dig in!
Hope you enjoy these fun and easy treats.
Boogie Bear & Friends.